DUE DILIGENCE means subjecting the intended investment project to a thorough analysis. Such initial examination allows the investor to detect and identify possible threats to the success of the entire construction project.
The scope of our work is as follows:
- verification and opinion regarding the status of administrative decisions;
- verification and opinion regarding utility and waste removal contracts;
- verification and opinion regarding the building documentation;
- verification and technical opinion regarding the operation and maintenance documentation (Building Log Book);
- verification, comments or opinion regarding other documents;
- inspection and comments regarding the technical condition of buildings;
- co-ordination of geo-technical tests – boreholes and laboratory soil tests to determine the degree of contamination of the soil and underground waters and the soil structure;
- expert opinions regarding the condition of the foundations (including exposure);
- expert opinions regarding evaluation of the condition of the structure of buildings and possible changes for the purpose of new interior adaptation;
- opinions of a conservator of historical monuments;
- performance of laboratory biology or sanitary tests;
- performance of lease space measurements by a surveyor and execution of a drawing.
If you are interested in co-operating with us, please contact:
T: 691 500 465